- Operating Systems (2012 - )
- The operating system is an interface between the user and the computer hardware.
All computers will be done through the operating system to manage computer resources,
including CPU, memory, and disk drive management. This course is primarily teaching Introduction
to the operating system, technology, security, and its theory.
- Research Thesis Seminar (2014 - )
- Understand the domain knowledge of information technology and overview of the related industry.
Leaning new technologies, stimulating students' motivation to learn and enhancing the capability of self-learning.
- Research Technical Writing (2013 - )
- To enhance the graduates the reading, writing and presentation skills.
The course will be instances to give explanations, students need to practice more.
- Information Security Management (2009 Spring)
- Introduce to Research Methodology (2009 Spring)
- Statistics (2007 - 2011)
- Introduce to Cryptography (2008 Spring)
- Introduce to Computers (2005 Spring)
- Management Mathematics (2003 Spring)
- Delphi (2000)
- Database Management Systems (1997)
- Object-Oriented Language (1996)